Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 4::: My Best Day By Far!

HELLO BLOGGERS!! and the nosey people who read them :)

Let me start off by saying that I truly hope everyone had an AMAZING Thanksgiving!! I know I did!

My day started off a little rocky but as I've been doing for the last few days, I started my day with the Word of GOD and it calmed my spirit and my being as a whole :)

I feel so good inside and out today! I'm loving the self-empowerment that is being placed in my life! It makes me feel like nothing can touch me and if something does touch me... I can shake it right off a few minutes later. And all I had to do was submit my love, my life and my mind to HIM... it was that simple. He wanted all of me and he made me need him, and I submit myself to HIM and the GREATER GOOD of LIFE daily.

Today I went to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving and I had a blast! I haven't felt that good in ages!! I felt so free, so exhilarated! I also haven't that much of a good time with my family in a while lol. My brother, sister and I had too much fun laughing and joking around and my best friend came by for dinner and to talk and I needed that SUPER bad. I mean if anyone is ever gonna be real with me and completely understand where I'm coming from, it's her. So we sat down and had a convo about some stuff I've been going through recently in all areas of my life and it was an amazing feeling to talk to someone who was responsive to what I had to say... but at the same time, she isn't hearing it every day so.... yea. Just throwing that acknowledgment out there :)

Right now I'm sitting in my arm chair cuddled up with me listening to Smokie Norful's cd "Live" and this brotha right here has the true gift of ministry! Tomorrow is Black Friday and as soon as I finish talkin to ya'll I'm gonna check all the sales papers online and see if I actually need to wake up tomorrow because real talk......... I don't want to LOL. I'm thinking about getting online tomorrow and Cyber Monday and knocking out everything. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING PEOPLE FOR CHRISTMAS YET!! I'm so behind this year... at this time last year I had my list made with the stores I needed to go to, what time they opened and how much it was going to be. I knocked out my entire family last year in...... 3-4 hours at ONE mall. This year is definitely going to be a different story. And I don't really like shopping by myself and def. not at 3 or 4 in the darn morning! Oh No! Last year I went with my girlfriend at the time and it was soooo much fun! I enjoyed her company and she really helped me out. The year before that... I think that was the year I went with my Liciaboo :) Speaking of her, I miss that chick.

I have to put my leftover pie "batter" in a freezer bag and put it in the freezer until I need to make more pies. Then I need to put away all my leftovers from today. SUPER GLAD that my friend Kia enjoyed her pie today!

All in all today was an amazing day and I feel like I'm the same me I was a year ago! HAPPY, BLESSED and THANKFUL! AND I PRAISE HIM ON TONIGHT FOR GIVING ME THE STRENGTH TO KEEP MOVING ON AND FOR PLACING HIS SPIRIT IN ME!

Today I am waaayyyy more than just1inspiredmind.

Today I am Victoria Ashley.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment