Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Disappointed

Hey... today is Tuesday, November 22, 2011...

Today... I disappointed myself.

I allowed the same thing that hurt me yesterday to hurt me today.

Today someone I used to adore... someone I used to smile for... broke me down and I don't know if I can forgive this person for the things they said to me... if I even have it in me to try to forget it...

I feel so drained of life... like the words sucked the nurturing love of my soul right from my body... and all I could do was sit there and ask why?

Why do I deserve the things I go through?

Why do I cry over and over again about the same shit?

Why do I keep allowing myself to walk back into battle when I'm already wounded?

And I pray.... but maybe I'm praying for the wrong thing...

I'm tired ya'll...

I'm weaker than I've ever been in my life... I've got all this mouth on me lol and for the first time in my life... I barely have the strength to stand up for myself...

Here's my video I did today about my day... Sorry if it's a tad bit all over the place, my mind doesnt work in a specific order and I'm sleepy lol

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment