Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 6 and 7: Happy Go Tori

Hey Hey Hey!!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and holiday once again! I pray that everyone stayed safe with shopping this weekend and no one got caught up with that one person who SWEARS "I WAS HERE FIRST!" Lol. I wish peace and blessings unto ya'll this evening...

Last night my bro came over for some hours and we fooled!! I had so much fun enjoying his company and playing like we used to back in the day. It's a nice feeling to have someone randomly pop up and check on you. We watched the football game, (Pittsburgh v. KC)... well he watched the football game and I cleaned the kitchen and cooked us some dinner lol. Country fried porkchops, mashed potatoes with sour cream and chives, butter baked green beans and homemade sweet potato corn muffins! Everything was amazing and I was happy just to have some company :)

I finally fixed everything in my bathroom yesterday and enjoyed the best and longest shower EVER!! Compliments of Bath and Body Works...

I had a dentist appointment this morning that I rescheduled because I woke up feeling sick as dog, but it passed and I went to my statistics class at 3:30... well... 3:50 and then I went to the dollar store. I grabbed some gloves, hats and scarves for the Zeta Phi Beta table in the OC tomorrow and started walking home. And you'd know my dumb butt left my house keys in my truck which was now on the other side of town. So I wrapped myself in a scarf, put on a pair of gloves and a hat and sat on my porch in what felt like the thinnest jeans and coat I could have ever possibly picked out FREEZING. 30 minutes later, my keys were brought to me and when I tell you I was THANKFUL!!! Babyyyyy!! You don't even have an idea! I walked in my house and Thanked God for HEAT! OKAAYYY!!???!!

I'm in the process of heating up some dinner right now, I'm tempted to bake some Mostaccioli tonight but I don't know if I feel up to it, I might have to do that tomorrow. I do still have lasagna in the fridge.... I think?? I might have ate that already lol.

But right now I'm sitting in my living room feeling extremely good, extremely thankful and blessed as always. About to eat my food, drink my drink lol and watch a movie. It's been a long time since I've had a natural high and joy in my life.... It's been even longer since I was the reason for it and I'm cherishing and loving every second of it.

Oh yea! I did a little Cyber Monday shopping today, I would like to knock it all out by midnight so I'll be done! I decided I'm getting my mom her favorite wine and some godiva, my grandmama is anything blue and white so Homegoods here I come... I have my dad's girlfriend investigating what he wants. My little brother and sister are a tad bit tricky... my granddaddy... I'm thinking about getting him a pocket watch... the one's that are on the chain with an engravement and my stepdad... he's probably going to get a monogrammed Portfolio for work :)

It's a wonderful day in my world... I hope it is in yours too.

Smile! Laugh! Love! and Don't be afraid to LIVE!

~Victoria Ashley



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment